You’ve decided to start a bookie and need to find a PPH bookie solution? There are dozens of PPH betting services online with varying costs and available features.
You should worry less about the cost initially and more and finding a solution that fits your needs.
The cost of PPH services doesn’t vary too much. There are services starting at $1/head and some that cost $10+/head. Typically, you can expect to pay $7-$10/head initially while you’re growing.
As you begin to grow your bookie, the cost per head will come down. What you need to make sure of when finding a PPH bookie solution is that all of the features you need are available.
Features to Look for When Joining a PPH Service
Looking for the features below will help teach you how to choose the right PPH.
- Betting Markets: You want to provide your players with the most betting options as possible. PPH solutions have oddsmakers that create lines for hundreds of markets daily. You’ll have betting markets for sports around the world that your players will be able to wager on.
- Mobile Betting: Many of your clients likely use their smartphone for everything and they’ll expect to be able to sign-in to their account and bet using mobile devices.
- Functional Website: The best PPH providers will assist you with setting up your own website with custom branding using the software suite they have. Your players will never know what service you use and you’ll be able to market your new website better if it’s well designed.
- Customization: Whether you want to control wagering/credit limits or restrict a player from betting on certain sports/markets, you want to be able to do this easily. Customization is a feature often overlooked, but one you’ll need to run your business properly.
- Player/Financial Reports: Want to see how a player is doing the last day/week/month? Or do you want to find out your total exposure? These are things you need to be able to access instantly. PPH solutions offer dozens of reports you can generate with the click of a button.
- Telephone Wagering: Some players may not always have access to the internet. If that’s the case, you need a PPH provider that has clerks working 24/7 to accept telephone wagers.
- Customer Service: While it’s important as a small bookie to be available to your players, it’s also nice to have a 24/7 customer service team that can answer any questions. You can let your players know how to contact the support team if they need any assistance.
- Online Casino: Take your profits to the next level by offering online casino games, including live dealer games. Some PPH providers are huge and provide these features at no extra cost to you. Remember, the house always ends up winning long-term.
- Support: Make sure the PPH provider is easy to contact and offers support. You may need to have questions answered about the software or features and you don’t have time to waste.
These are the main features you want to look for in a PPH bookie solution. Setting up shop with a reliable PPH provider from the beginning will save you a lot of headaches down the road.
Learn more about Pay Per Head: